Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Track 1: Intro

So this is my introduction to this blog. Here goes. My name is Nick Demorest. I'm a student at Georgia Tech and majoring in Aerospace Engineering. Now a fact about me that I want to make clear from the beginning: I'm a huge fan of hip-hop/rap. Huge as in this is what I exclusively listen to. I'm not going to get into all of my favorite artists now, because you should hopefully be able to figure this out over time. A friend of mine gave me the nickname "DemoTape" because of this interest in rap and my last name. I also enjoy video games, reading, surfing the internet, and all the other nerdy stuff that you can think of (mostly). I don't want to keep rambling and rambling to open the blog up, so I'll make it simple and sweet. I'm going to talk about whatever I want to on this blog. Hopefully, you'll enjoy. So welcome and hope you stick around.

3 comments: