Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Track 22: Back On The Grind

So this is going to be one of the few personal posts that appears on this blog. I don't really like to do ones like this, but I have a decent amount of stuff to go over.

So, if you haven't noticed, the ads are no longer on my blog. I don't want to go into a long story about why, but there's really nothing I can do about it. For now, I'm just going to keep posting, and I'll sort out something new with the ads in the future.

Rush Week finally ended on Friday or Saturday (depends on your point of view). I really am excited about our new pledge class at Delta Sigma Phi. 13 pledges! However, no one ever told me that rush is so exhausting. It surprised me quite a bit that I would just be worn out at the end of the day.

I started using Last.fm instead of Pandora. Holy Crap. It is so much better. Much more variety with no ads interrupting music. There's also no listening limit, which is awesome.

School is going well. I can't really complain. I feel my Intro to AE teacher isn't really teaching me anything needed for the homeworks, but it's okay. I'll get by.

Last thought, I started learning how to ride a motorcycle today. It's a lot harder than I imagined. Heck, I didn't even know that most motorcycles have manual transmissions. But, I'm excited to keep learning it.

The next post will be better. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment