Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Track 9: Down with Zoobooks

So, disappointing loss for Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl yesterday. Congrats to the Iowa Hawkeyes for a good game.

Although, what I really want to talk about today is Zoobooks. I was just watching TV, and that old as dirt Zoobooks commercial came on. You know the one I'm talking about. This one.

Who even buys this anymore? Heck, they've been advertising getting the special elephant issue for as long as I can remember. I mean, this wasn't even that great of a present back in the day. But nowadays, these things are practically worthless. C'mon Grandma, instead of giving your grandchild essentially a pamphlet about an animal, why don't you give him or her access to the internet. That would be a much more worthwhile gift. Rather than learning a little bit about some generic animal, you can let them learn about animals like these (and a whole bunch more).

While I'm on the subject, can these fools that run the company make a new commercial at the very least? Please? I really don't enjoy feeling like I'm in the mid-90s again. People, it's the new millennium. Get with it. Thanks.

I can't possible imagine that this company is making money anymore; therefore, I feel as if I should put it out of its misery. My sole existence (other than blogging and aerospace engineering) is to bring about the ruination of this company.  I don't know how I'm going to do it, when I'm going to do it, or what I need to do it. Yet, it will get done. Who's with me?

3 comments:

  1. Since you posted this blog, Zoo Books ads are in your ads by google. ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm glad Zoobooks are in your ads by google stuff. Haha. :)

    but on another note, I'm down with helping you bring about the "ruination of this comany."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, the Zoobooks know that we're out to get them...

    ReplyDelete